ADC Engineering Services was established in 1990 with the aim of rendering Engineering Services to ADC Farms in a cost effective and efficient manner .This mandate was expanded in 2003 to include farmers.
- To be the leader of Engineering Services in Kenya and beyond.
To provide engineering services namely, workshop, stores, contract services in line with the corporation strategic plan in order to meet the immediate needs of our farms and those of the community around us in a cost effective and efficient way.
- To serve as a custodian for specialized machinery and implements and to provide essential mechanical services
- Procuring and selling spare parts to customers
- Undertake all major repairs and maintenance operations in the centralized workshops
- Research, design and fabricate products/systems according to customers’ needs.
- To implement, evaluate and monitor all engineering systems and projects
- To be resource centre in engineering consultancy and training.
- Procurement and sale of spares to our workshop, ADC Farms and external customers
- It is a section that hires out machines to customers at 75% of market price. We provide the following servicers
- Transport: Hire out Lorries for transport of raw materials, farm inputs and building materials.
- Tractors and Machinery: Hire out tractors for all farm operations e.g. land preparation and subsequent operations up to harvesting of wheat and maize
- Earth movers: Dam, roads and drainage rehabilitation and construction and other earthworks. We have a Caterpillar D4 Dozer, Motor Grader Cat 120G,Caterpillar Cat D963
- Drilling rig-Drilling and Servicing of Boreholes.
- Management of water supply and reticulation systems for domestic ,livestock and for irrigation
- Design and construction of farm structures and farm systems.
Subscribe To receive timely updates
Drop your email and let us share our newsletter, calendar of events and communication